You can also bet that UberSkeptic Ray Hyman will have something to say about Martin. Also joining the TAM list is the official biographer of Martin Gardner, Dr. Dana Richards.
Martin would have turned 100 years old in 2014. He passed away in 2010 but his memory and influence remains, from math puzzles to philosophy and skepticism. He was a dear friend of James Randi and the entire skeptical community.
Check out more on Martin Gardner:
- His official website
- Top 10 articles by Martin for Scientific American.
- Scientific American profile of Martin.
- NY Times: For Decades, Puzzling People With Mathematics
- NY Times: Martin Gardner, Puzzler and Polymath, Dies at 95
- Randi talks of the loss of his friend.
It will be a very special event to reminisce and appreciate Martin in this very special TAM tribute.